WPACS’s educational methodology focuses on the realization that each student has his/her
own learning style. Therefore, it is expected that common practice among our dedicated
faculty is to deliver instruction utilizing a variety of modalities. We offer a solid academic
course of study including diverse enrichment programs to meet each student’s needs.
The Wilder’s Education Key Elements
- Determination- to identify and achieve goals
- Desire- for lifelong learning
- Discipline- attain all goals
- Dedication- through a positive attitude for learning; self-motivation
The Wilder’s Education Model
- We believe that every child can learn if given the proper tools and opportunities
- We commit to the academic achievement of each student
- We hire qualified staff and hold them accountable to meeting the learning needs of students
- We enhance student performance through the hard work and motivation of our teaching staff, our administrators and parents.
The Wilder’s Education Environment
- Students are challenged to meet high expectations
- Parents are required to be involved in their child’s environment
- Teachers enjoy teaching
- Community partners with staff and parents to create a safe and nurturing environment at the highest quality
- Everyone values self-worth, compassion, respect, service and responsibility
The academic focus of WPACS is a strong research-based academic program emphasizing language arts, computation and mathematical reasoning. We provide a rigorous science and history/social studies program that includes technology. We have an enriched curriculum that is supported through the arts enhances, meets and exceeds the California State Standards for learning. The goal is to educate students to integrate partnerships with other academic disciplines by empowering them to use their minds more creatively.