As a student of WPACS, I will do my best to help create a safe, orderly and positive
environment where people and property are treated with respect and where learning takes
place in classes free of disruptions. The following standards will guide my behavior:
- I will treat every student and staff member with respect, kindness and courtesy with language and actions.
- Help create and maintain a school climate, which promotes success of self and others.
- Seek assistance from an adult when dealing with conflict.
- I will adhere to the WPACS Dress Code Policy by being in full uniform.
- I will attend school regularly and arrive to class on time each day.
- I will complete all schoolwork and homework daily.
- When I am absent I will make-up all missed class work and homework when I am absent.
- I will accept full responsibility for all my actions.
- I will be accountable for adhering to the WPACS Discipline Policy.